I didn’t really have a plan when I started the blog – no specific topic, or frequency. I just knew that I had something to say and this was my way of doing so. There were times when I just couldn’t shut up and then months when I said nothing at all. But I’m glad I started this journey and I look forward to continuing in the coming weeks, months and years!
In the 12 months since I started this blog I:
1. got engaged on an adventure filled weekend.
2. had a friend break up with me via text message (really, who does that?)
3. received a message from a real asshole of a troll (again, who does shit like that?)
4. injured both feet – yeah I am a clutz.
5. fallen in love with yoga, yes, I really did.
6. challenged myself to live outside the box – and do more Zumba!
7. and best of all, I got married to the love of my life!
And so on…
More of the same for the next 12 months except less injury would be good. And also, I think I don’t need to get engaged or married again. It was amazing but planning that stuff is STRESSFUL!